Welcome to MidwayIsland.com Please take some time and click through the site. I hope it is easy to use and contains the information that you came for.
We are a group of Veterans, dependents: wives and children, that have lived at Midway Island. We fell in love with Midway, thus our continued interest and action concerning our old home town.
- No fish story: There's a fish named Obama. Actually, there are two ... - Los...
- Photo shows President Barack Obama snorkeling off the coast of his native Hawaii - Daily...
- How Millard Fillmore reshaped the oceans in a quest for guano. - Southern Fried Science
- President Obama snorkels in Midway Islands - KGO-TV
- These groups are stopping the sixth extinction -- and they need your help - KPAX-TV
- These birds are choking on a plastic ocean - KITV Honolulu
- New Fish Species Named After President Obama - Big Island Now
- Midway Atoll a refuge for one of the world's oldest birds - Bird Watch